Tuesday, December 05, 2006

you pay peanuts you get aqua monkeys

toa payoh swimming pool. 10+ in the morning. trying to swim my laps. these two monkey brothers cut into my lane smack center, not a bit to the left or right. it was almost as if they wanted to head bang with me. afterwhile, God smote them to, well, God knows where. And peace reigned again.

However, once again my patience was tested. another two monkey brothers came along and did the exact same thing. i began to doubt that common sense was common. maybe on the day they were giving out common sense those 4 monkeys were banging into other people in the pool, hence explaining that my ass crack has more common sense than them. i took extras.

that's not all. there was this trio. two boys and a girl. the two monkey boys thought it was a good idea to play catch and throw with their goggles in my swim path. maybe little boys are just monkeys when it comes to water. the chlorine and pee in the pool drops their common sense by 75%. stupid monkeys.

No comments: