Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thanks darling...i'm seeing stars

ooo look what's this? a package for me? aww you shouldn't have.
wow, check out the 1337 bubble wrap. the world could end via giant meteor strike and i'd still have my prezzie.

omg...my personal star projector! hot damn...someone loves me, and i know who she is.


oh hurrah...instructions in mandarin...just what i need...why don't you just kill me.

i'm saved! there are english instructions. no need for the chinese-english dictionary!


there. you can see it, from right to left is the projector, then the power adaptor, then the projection plates containing the projection wafer.

i tried to catch the image of the projection from my ceiling but my phone cam is simply not sensitive enough to pick up the stars in absolute darkness. however, a few of my neighbours have seen its effect and can attest to it's glory. wanna make out under the stars? go grab one of these! or you can come to my room, 10 bucks an hour, just keep the sheets clean yea?

will try to get a picture of the stars projected on my ceiling. once again, thanks babe, i luv ya.

No comments: