Monday, April 09, 2007

McSmoke

this morning, bro and i ordered macs breakfast after studying. a phone order operator with the pseudonym 'agnes' made my day by being refreshingly pleasant at six in the morning.

we ordered. delivery was prompt. but i swear that unless the customer is a girl, delivery boys will never deliver to your door. i swear i've only seen them at the even levels.

our delivery boy called and said he's at the carpark. i told him to meet me at the bottom of block 38, which was letting him off rather lightly since the pleasant agnes said that it shouln't be a problem with delivering to the room, given the time of the day. mr delivery boy told me that at it was night and won't be able to step into the hostel.

i held in every swear word going through my mind, and literally told him don't try and smoke me, i've been ordering macs for the past 2 weeks (yes darling, that's why i fat fat now) and they have at least delivered to the courtyard. he then agreed to meet at the bottom of the block.

maybe i should just update my customer profile to some female name so the delivery boy would at least attempt to be mccheehong and 'beo' the girl ordering macs. The next time these relak-one-corner boys throw me a McSmoke, i will throw it back and when they take the bait and deliver it to my room, perhaps i will give their mcnuggets a good kick.


mcpissed.

No comments: