Saturday, June 09, 2007

4 weeks gone

next week will be the start of the 5th week. last night my bro called and said that we could access the system to check our results. i was half awake when he called me.

as i waited for the results page to load, i was trembling with a mix of paranoia, fear, excitement and other feelings. after all, i was more confident for some subjects and less confident for others.

the wait ended, to reveal that i had passed everything this semester. i am truly overjoyed. it has been awhile since i actually did that since i entered uni.

Most thanks goes to my bro dickson, for dragging me out to study and serving as an inspiration. congrats on your remarkable results bro. i think without him , i would not have been able to clear nine subjects with my best grades of uni life. then next comes jiayu and janice, who have helped me alot during my study life...if only i had known you guys much earlier, perhaps i could've left this may, just like the both of you.

thanks to my baby, for visiting me during exam period also...it helped in keeping my sanity.

thank God for such people around me...

No comments: