Friday, August 10, 2007

back!

yes i'm back from my holiday. i have been for awhile but i've just been too lazy an arse to update anything. so many pictures...haiz. well went to ndp at marina with baby as usual. somehow the feeling not as 'there' as compared to holding it at the grand dame. will try to get holiday pics up as soon as possible.

on another hilarious note, i introduced my mother to the wonderful world of blogs. it all started with showing her how CupcakeDivinity advertises using a blog. so i showed it to her and left her to her own devices.

few minutes later, she beckons me and asks me what was on her screen. to my horror (actually my amusement), i see the words "fingering vaginas" on her screen. all thanks to the wormhole called the 'NEXT' button on the blogspot toolbar.

hur hur...i love the result of internet + tech resilience. well kudos to my mum for willing to learn.

No comments: