Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh and the shit keeps flowing

yes i'm still up at this hour, trying to cover as much material as i can. today is union day, not like it matters much, just another excuse to take a short break from all the madness. after all, the union has become somewhat like a scapegoat for the higher-ups. me thinks what needs to happen is a massive revolt of an apocalyptic scale, risking life and limb. but then again, i think most've us are too passive and lazy. after all, our cries are mainly heard but not heeded so what's the point sometimes. i quote my secondary school roommate, "Life's a bitch, so be a dog and fuck it."
Tired, with my brains oozing out my ears and disturbed by a video on gary's blog(something about minimalistic magic), i don't think i've ever asked for divine intervention this early into the academic year. well, i guess this is just one of my real rants. oops my eyelid just fell, better go crash.

No comments: