Wednesday, November 01, 2006

beautiful rainy day...but still, shit happens

the lazy rainy season has finally started. sleep is getting more shiok nowadays. started my day as usual, woke up, hit the books, they hit me back. studied till afternoon. temperatures started rising, decided to go into the reading room to study.

first choice of study position had a pair of guys discussing stuff, interrupted the alignment of my chakras. moved all the way to the other side, where this couple of foreigners (as in 1 male foreigner+1 female foreigner, if not i would've used 'these'), were making out. not that i minded or delibrately took notice. i was just focussing on my material when i noticed that there were tapping sounds. at first i thought the guy was tapping a pen. need chakra realignment. after awhile, i realised that he was tapping on a laptop. and somehow knowing that it was a laptop helped me tolerate it. the tapping sounds soon become one with me...

then, the tapping stopped. my chakras got upset. i turned to see what made him stop tapping. and there it was, the foreplay. well, i made full use of the silence to really concentrate while i could. and from then on it was intermittent tapping followed by periods of silence. if i didn't have to study i'd cheer them on to 3rd and 4th base.

went back to room, found out that my keys had been locked in coz i usually don't lock my door. went to draw spare key to open my door only to find out i had been fined for leaving lights and fan on AND this abomination.

"they say geniuses pick green."

Jack Byrnes(Robert De Niro), Meet The Parents

something tells me that hospital green isn't very clever. somebody please bleach my retinas.

No comments: