Monday, October 23, 2006

central with sis

it was a sunday. went for mass in the morning as usual. saw a new family in church. husband and wife with three daughters, the grandmother and the maid. the little girls all had pretty doe eyes, except that they have this strange habit of staring. i know i'm good looking but i'm not used to girls looking at me for such a long period of time. especially girls below ten. i'm a lazy bum at church, i don't stand straight hence when i'm standing, i usually support myself by planting my palms on the back rest of the row in front of me. one of the little girls stared at me, and started drooling and salivating and a dollop of spit landed on the resting place of my palms. i stood straight ever since. God has a sense of humour.
lunched with family at wisma foodcourt. after that i walked around the wisma-taka area with my sister and she had a craving for thick peanut butter toast with condensed milk. hence we ended up at central at taka.




the toast was so-so, not worth the money. my sister had ribena with lemon. it cost her $3.50. what a swindle in my opinion. don't think i'm ever going back there again. unless at gunpoint. my sis decided to pay by card but we were only informed that we can only sign if the bill is more than $20. so my sis decided to nets it. the woman said ok and left with her card. i joked about her coming back with a nets handset with a cable drum containing a good length of cable or the counter staff beckoning her to 'sign' her pin over so they could press it for her. they came back with a bluetooth handset. fucking excellent i say.

haven't hung out with my sis for awhile but most've the time we entertain each other with as much bullshit as we can come up with. the waitress at central tore the nets receipt too early and exclaimed in horror 'zao gao!' as if someone got hit on the head. i thought ok you doofus, what now? would she know how to do a reprint or something? how amused i was when my sister was handed a poorly scotch taped receipt. one thing about the place also, it's 50 cents charge if you want more condensed milk and they don't allow child prams inside. you're supposed to park it at the door where apparently someone will look after it. my sis and i concurred yeah sure, someone is looking after it, the couple sitting next to the door.


No comments: