Monday, October 23, 2006

sis trying to be funny

i was utterly full on sunday night due to pigging out on friday, saturday and sunday. i then decided to come back to school on monday morning instead of the usual sunday night. took a cab back, tried to find my earphones for my phone to listen to my mp3's when i found this gem my sister planted for me. it was in my pencil case, where i left my earphones.

the back story behind this gem, i've told to a few people before. it's about those insurance agents who con your attention by making you choose from different items, in this case, straws of many colours, those bubble tea kind. i was relating to my sis the countless times those goondus stop me and make me choose a straw, saying i would win a prize depending on the colour. then about how they'd ask me questions and waste my time and in the end i don't receive anything. i told her specifically that after falling for it a few times and getting jaded, my favourite part of their whole routine is when they say "Oh, you've picked the [insert colour] straw". and it just kills me inside coz i know i ain't getting squat at the end of the day.

presenting the gem my sister left in my pencil box:

No comments: