Wednesday, January 24, 2007

goodbye old friend...

even though i have known you for only half a year, you have been great, always being open when i need you.you gave me space when i needed it, and helped to keep my room tidy. whenever i told you to give me more space, you always could. what more could i ask?how much thanks can i give?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
even though it was only half a year, but i felt you had known me for ages, so much so that when i look around i can still find traces of you in my life that sparks off memories of your marvelous capacity to give.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the walls speak your name...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i'm sure i'll move along and find new things. but i'm pretty sure life won't be half as great as when you were there for me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
thrown into a new space, things always seem to start ok in the beginning, everything always seems to fit...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
but things almost never stay the same...the field isn't always level, the ground isn't always even and to top it all, things just slowly drift from how they were in the beginning.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
what i'm trying to say is that nothing can replace you and what you had to offer. now all i see is emptiness. and all i can do is retreat back into my tiny new world...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alas, goodbye, my old cupboard...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Professional help. Have you tried it?

dreamzcape said...

yeah i have...but my cupboard space remains the same...sigh...