Wednesday, January 03, 2007

subject registration today

dragged my sick carcass back to hall for a round of fastest fingers first. strange though, as i got out of the taxi and walked back to my room. as usual, wasn't smooth sailing. resorted to the assistance form. if everything goes well, i might be taking 32 AUs.

strange thing though, while i was going towards my room, it hit me how much of my heart has moved home. not that hall isn't fun anymore. the image in my mind was that with every box of stuff i moved back home, a bit of my heart is moved from hall to home.

wanted to go to gethin-jones for some cheap meds but it was full house.

lunched with yehyang at hunan garden, novena square, by the tung lok group. strange cuisine for snacks but still it was pretty interesting. was nice just sipping tea having some chinese snacks for lunch and talking cock with him. before lunch, we explored the new mall connected to novena square, the mall named 'velocity'. was suppose to be a fitness mall and there was nothing there so we just went through it rather fast.

vivocity, velocity. i guess if you had a lousy architect you could have monstrosity. or animosity for pets?

No comments: